All packages are insured. Refunds will be given for lost, damaged or missing items as a result of the delivery process provided there is valid proof.
Products are inspected thoroughly prior to shipping and properly packaged to avoid damages.
If any oil products have leaked into the package, we require photographs of the packaging and contents within 24 hours of arrival. A refund or partial refund can be given only with proof that shows damage as a result of a manufacturing defect. If it appears contents were damaged outside of the box from dropping or spilling, the refund will not be granted.
Refunds cannot be granted to customers for product dissatisfaction. It is up to the customer to make informed decisions before placing an order at your own risk. You may leave feedback and reviews to share your experience.
No Returns Accepted
Given the delicate and perishable nature of our products, Returns are not accepted under any circumstances.
Liability & Customer responsibility
We are not liable for damages or injuries resulting from the use of our products. While all products are tested before they are placed for sale, we cannot guarantee that our products will have the same results for every person. It is the responsibility of the customer to follow warnings and precautions, and to seek professional medical advice should they suffer allergies or other conditions before the use of any product. Orders are placed at the consumer’s own risk.
No shipping outside of the United States and Canada.
- Our preferred method of delivery is Flate rate /Regional Rate Priority Mail USPS.
- Orders are processed and shipped in the order which they are received during the 5 day business week, excluding holidays.
- Most products are Made Fresh to Order.
- In-stock items are delivered within 1-3 days of ordering. Lead times are dependent upon your choice of products since some require at least a few days to “rest” before sending off.
- Orders placed on Friday will ship on Mondays, except for Holidays.
- Delivery times cannot be guaranteed for last minute holiday shopping unless a request is made with enough advance notice. Expedited shipping may be offered, but at the cost to the customer.
- I do not ship outside of the US and Canada at this time, but this may change in the future.
- Orders cannot be changed or added to after payment is processed, but you may create a new order.
- You can request cancellation of an order for a refund prior to shipping.
- Once an order is shipped, we cannot cancel an order nor accept it as a return.
- Depending on your region, a higher ratio of wax might be used in beard balms being shipped to hotter climates.
- Soaps made to order require a minimum of 4-6 week lead time for the curing process. Although all of my soap is made using the hot process method and is perfectly safe to use within the first week, the bars are much too soft for shipping and would not hold up in the shower. Drying time is required to have a harder bar of soap. This rule does not apply to soap currently in stock.